Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Some Summer!!


Some Summer!! July 8, 2009
I love summer! The trees are in full bloom, there are flowers everywhere, it’s warm (although not too warm preferably), and there is SOOOOOO much to do! We are already filling our summer up with a ton of stuff – it feels like we have something going on every night. Once we got back from our fabulous vacation in Utah we jumped right back into life here in Chicago. We had a BBQ with a family that we have grown to love out here, the Billings, and it was a blast – the only sad thing was that it rained so we couldn’t go to the pool (we are going tonight instead). We have been golfing a few times and I love it! I honestly never thought I would be into golf but it is a sport that I find so relaxing and fun. Who would have ever thought?
Then last night we went to a Cubs game with Rob and Tiff and Rob caught a baseball! It was a foul ball and it was flying toward us and came down about 2 rows behind us but it ricocheted off the hand of the person going for it behind us and Rob jumped up and got it! It was great!!!! It was a night game which we haven’t done before. It was a little different dynamic then a Saturday afternoon game but it was still a blast! And although my cubbies lost by 1 we still had a great time.
We have also been having fun with lots of friends this summer. We had a BBQ with people Jason works with downtown, my work is having a picnic, we are both celebrating our birthdays this month, it’s just crazy busy and I love every minute of it!

No comments: