Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!





So my goal to update this every week is quickly disappearing. The problem is that some weeks are so boring and nothing exciting is happening to us - or at least nothing that I think other people will find exciting. To me getting my house all clean is very exciting but I doubt other people will agree. But this week something exciting did happen - Valentine's Day! It was a great day!

The day started out wonderful with Jason letting me sleep in. Then we went out to lunch together at TGI Friday's (yummy)! Then we did a little shopping together and had a blast just spending time with one another. After that we went home and got some dinner ready for us and Rob and Tiff. We also got a phone call from a prospective birth mother (keep our fingers crossed)!

Rob and Tiff came over that night (we can't spend Saturday night without those two crazy kids)!!! We ate dinner and then went and did one of my all-time favorite things...played with puppies. That may sound a little strange but in our current apartment we can't have pets and we love dogs (especially cute little playful puppies). Last valentines day we fell in love with a Cockier Cavalier after playing with him on Valentine's Day and so we thought we'd keep the tradition going. This year we played with a fun Boggle (mix of a Beagle and a Boston Terrier) and a cute little Sheltie. The Sheltie was cute but sure did make me sneeze. The Boggle was adorable and so much fun. He grabbed my heart but not my wallet - over $1300 for that little guy. Maybe once we get a house we will adopt a dog but not right now.

Right before we went to bed Jason remembered that we hadn't given each other our Valentines Day cards. So even though we hadn't written anything in them we gave them to each other and had a quick laugh! Jason actually bought me 2 cards - what a sweetheart!

No comments: